Our Taste Byron Bay Pop Up series are all about creating regular foodie events that are very much community focused, giving you (and me), the chance to catch up with friends and family for a fun night of food, live music and good times! For our next event, we’ve teamed up with Sean from Laneways Cafe to run a series of Pop Up Dinners, right here in beautiful Byron Bay!
Our Taste Byron Bay Pop Up menu will be jam packed full of beautiful local produce cooked and prepared with love.
Soooooo what kind of food can you except exactly?? Well ………. as we are heading into the cooler months, you can expect to find; slow cooked pulled pork and local pasture raised meat cooked on our trusty Traeger Grill. We’ll also have some vegetarian options and of course some kid friendly items too! Oh yes, and no doubt a cheeky dessert dedicated to showcasing our Salted Caramel Sauce.
- Macaroni & Cheese :: $5.00
- Chicken Wings :: $5.00 sml / $10.00 lrg
w Aioli or Hot Sauce
- White Bean & Fenugreek Soup :: $10.00 (gf)
- Jasper Ale Beef Brisket w Apple & Red Cabbage Salad :: $15.00
- Pacific Ale Pulled Pork w Asian Slaw :: $15.00
- Roasted Vegetable w Cauliflower Cous Cous & Cumin Yoghurt :: $10.00 (gf)
- Bread & Butter Pudding w Salted Caramel Sauce :: $10.00
- Apple Crumble w Custard :: $10.00
Oh and …………. we also have the talented and oh so lovely Nick Cunningham playing for us! Nick’s has the most enchanting voice and his songwriting is nothing short of captivating, if you’ve not heard Nick play before you are in for a proper treat.
Please join us at Laneway Cafe this Thursday, and share in the community spirit of great food, live music, shared with friends and family.
20th April 2017
5:30pm to 9:30pm
1 Carlyle Street,
Release 24hrs before